CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
I just had them complete some more work on my car and I am so pleased with the time they got it done and the quality of the work. For me it seems like you're not just a customer but someone that they care to do good work for and be proud of. In my eyes they have succeeded. Their prices are fair. I will continue to have all my car needs done at their garage.
Very professional & friendly staff. This will now be my go-to repair shop.